Nars has just launched a new Eyeshadow palette that works with Bartschland. This colorful and distinctive palette is called Queen Of The Night Eyeshadow Palette. It is a limited edition that includes 12 dramatic shades. This color scheme is inspired by the after-dark escapades of nightlife queen Susanne Bartsch. The Nars brand has raised a question for you that the night is yours. Which shades will you play? The night should be colorful. If you are interested, keep watching!
Nars × Bartschland Queen Of The Night Eyeshadow Palette
Queen of the Night Eyeshadow Palette – Limited Edition – $59.00
Lights off. Color on. The night is yours. Make the guest list with a limited-edition eyeshadow palette of 12 dramatic shades inspired by the after-dark escapades of nightlife queen Susanne Bartsch. Pop with provocative pinks. Set sparks off with silvery sheen. Embrace your dark side with sultry smolder in deep blue and glistening black.
A rare combination of high-pigment with high-shine, ultrafine blends of shimmer, glitter, and pearl reflect light for eye-catching effects. Glides on smoothly and evenly. Layers and intensifies. Lasts through the night. Electric. Eccentric. An ecstasy of color and ultra-fine shimmer. When night falls, anything goes.
Top Row Shades (left to right):
- GUYS (shimmering iridescent sapphire)
- NOCTURNAL (cobalt with teal glitter)
- NO COVER (glittering peridot)
- NY NY (silver glitter)
Middle Row Shades (left to right):
- ROXY (glittering aquamarine)
- SOIREE (shimmering charcoal)
- TRANCE (metallic paprika)
- EXTRAVAGANZA (glittering bright gold)
Bottom Row Shades (left to right):
- FLAUNT (shimmering amethyst)
- DOLLS (shimmering cool pink)
- COPA (white with purple shimmer)
- CAGE DANCER (lavender glitter)