Guerlain does gifting so expertly that I wonder whether Christmas was one of the things that inspired her to launch her brand. From cute trinkets, to lip kits and complete looks, to the ultimate Guerlainfan’s treasure trove.Guerlain Golden Bloom Holiday Collection 2020 has it all.
The products range in price from $33 to $80
Where to buy：
at ESCENTUAL ，FeelUnique, SEPHORA, Nordstrom, SAKS, Harrods, John Lewis, Selfridges, Hudson’s Bay
Guerlain’s precious Golden Bee has taken flight from 68 Avenue des Champs Elysees with magical festive frenzy, spreading a path of golden enchantment that shimmers with sparkle as it goes.The easy-to-build shades play with the light beautifully no matter what color you like.Here is the line up!
Contents and pictures：
- Golden Bee Palette – Limited Edition – $80.00
- Terracotta Golden Bee – Limited Edition – $59.00
- Golden Bee Meteorites – Limited Edition – $64.00
- Rouge G Golden Bloom Lip Case – Limited Edition – $37.50
- Golden Bloom Rouge G Lipstick – Limited Edition – $33.00
You can click the tab directly to see it.
Golden Bee Palette – Limited Edition
- 10 eyeshadows
- the brush
Terracotta Golden Bee – Limited Edition
- Applied over the high points of the face such as cheekbones, the bridge of the nose, chin and forehead
Golden Bee Meteorites – Limited Edition
- Fine mother of pearl creates an invisible veil on the surface of the skin.
Rouge G Golden Bloom Lip Case – Limited Edition
- Golden Ruby
- Golden Diamond
Golden Bloom Rouge G Lipstick – Limited Edition
- One diamond-like faceted top coat that can be used alon or on top of a matte lip color.
I’m disappointed in Guerlain again, I always looked forward to their Christmas collections but the past few years they’ve been so similar and unexciting, more gold as usual. Such a pity when there’s so many wonderful collections they could make from their rich heritage and there’s never any lovely spray powders now. Maybe they need to bring someone new in to design these collections, some fresh inspiration and a change from the predictable gold.
Can’t agree more