When is Black Friday 2021?
MAC Cosmetics’ Black Friday sale is officially here and so are some of our favorite cosmetic deals of the year!
Sale ends on November 30, 2021 at 11:59PM PT or while supplies last.
M·A·C Cosmetics Black Friday 2021
Starting now, shop maccosmetics.com or in one of their stores to get 30% off storewide.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on November 27, 2020:
Starting today, MAC Cosmetics Black Friday 2020 officially started, You will see a huge deals update here;
- Take 30% Off for all customers, no code.
- Buy 5 for $49, plus free bag. Limited quantities available. Valid 11/26-11/27
- Choose a lipstick for $5 with $49+ Purchase. Use code BFLIP2020. Includes: Powder Kiss Lipstick in Mull It Over, Lustre Lipstick in Lady Bug & Cockney, or Satin Lipstick in Mocha. Valid 11/26 @ 11:30am EST – 11/27
- Free Makeup Wipes with $45+ Purchase. Valid 11/28-11/29
- Take 35% off Eyeshadow Palettes. Code: PALETTE35. Valid 11/28-11/29
- Take 40% off Concealer. Valid 11/28 only
- Take 40% off Mascara. Valid 11/29 only
Are you interested in seeing some of MAC Cosmetics’ older Cyber Monday ads? Then follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
More about M·A·C Cosmetics
MAC Cosmetics, stylized as M·A·C, is a cosmetics manufacturer founded in Toronto, Canada in 1984 by Frank Toskan and Frank Angelo. The company is headquartered in New York City and became part of the Estée Lauder Companies in 1996. MAC is an acronym for Make-up Art Cosmetics.