In the spring of 2020, Glossier will adopt the latest Skywash Sheer Matte Lid Tint Eyeshadow to expand their makeup lineup. The vegan and cruelty-free sheer matte eyelid tint is available in seven spring-ready shades. The Skywash shades come from muted neutrals of unglazed pottery, dreamy Southwestern landscapes, and vivid David Hockney paintings. Its novel design and high intensity coloring can make your eye makeup steps simple, just like an artist is painting. Skywash’s liquid-to-powder formula is like a gentle color bath for your eyelids. Using your fingertips, you can tap and blend out the product for a sheer finish!
Glossier Skywash Sheer Matte Lid Tint Eyeshadow
Liquid-to-powder eyeshadow that gives a diffused, soft effect.
– Powder-finish formula (that doesn’t feel powdery) smooths on with a doe foot applicator
– Silky, blendable color melts into skin, creating a pretty, diffused effect that lasts
– A little bit adds some depth to the eye area; add more for a refined, modern wash of color
– Comes in seven shades inspired by dreamy Southwest landscapes
- Pool is a cornflower blue
- Pebble is a neutral taupe
- Echo is a cocoa brown
- Terra is a burnt sienna
- Valley is a warm peach
- Palm is a golden beige
- Lawn is a fresh green