Here are the latest news of YSL Fall 2019 Makeup Collection. Although only YSL Couture Eyeshadow Palette can be seen for sale in Saks now.
YSL Fall 2019 Makeup Collection which apparently already started to drop at SAKS.
The new palette features six eye shadows presented as the perfect balance of bold and neutral colors.
I’m looking forward to the whole makeup collection.Let’s peep it!
YSL Fall 2019 Makeup Collection
The inspiration from this collection is a boyish but sexy tom boy look. A bold but feminine makeup look for lips, eyes and also the nails.
YSL Couture Eyeshadow Palette – New & Limited Edition – $60.00
A 6-shade eyeshadow palette featuring the perfect balance of bold and neutral colors. 0.12 oz. Made in France.
The combination of shades this time is pretty classic as it features a few neutrals, but nothing playful for summer as you’d hope for.
HOW TO USE IT
-Use the dual-sided brush included in the palette and apply the light neutral shade all over the lids to create an even base
-Create depth by blending and buffing the darker shades into the crease and outer corners of the lids
-Generously apply the gold shimmer shade on the inner lids and corners of the eye to highlight
– Use individual shades for monochromatic eye looks
Blush Couture – Limited Edition – £32.00
This one comes in a deep, dusty plum color.
Tatouage Couture Matte Stain – New Shades – £29.00
- No.29 Twisted Nude – intense nude
- No.30 Outrageous Red – provocative deep plum
Vernis a Levres Vinyl Cream Liquid Lipstick – New Shades – £29.00
- No.421 Beige Progressive – sexy light beige
- No.422 Rouge Transformer – bright red
Couture Eyeliner – Limited Edition – £26.00
- No.13 Blue Underground – green blue
- No.14 Sulfurous Violet – sensual violet
- No.15 Daring Bronze – bold nude bronze
La Laque Couture – Limited Edition – £20.00
- No.118 Marron Sulfurex – deep brown
- No.119 Bordeaux – spicy bordeaux
- No.120 Beige Aventureux – nude beige pink