Last year’s calendar sold out, and there’s already some hype surrounding this year’s version of the calendar, plus the waiting list has officially opened.
Following its sell-out in 2021, the Lookfantastic advent calendar is returning with 26 items across makeup, skincare, haircare, bodycare, beauty tools and home fragrance.
The Lookfantastic 2022 Advent Calendar on a pre-order basis from the 1st September 2022 at 8am for Lookfantastic Beauty Box subscribers and those that are on their waitlist customers.
Learn more at Lookfantastic.com
It’s worth over £500, but will be on sale for £95.
It’s full of 26 must have beauty treats, including luxury brands including Elemis, Drunk Elephant, and Philip Kingsley alongside independent brands such as Demi Candle; founded by a Manchester-based mother-of-two who crafts the candles by hand and West Barn Co, the home to Soap Brows.
The full line-up of products includes:
- Rituals – Ayurveda Mini Reed Diffuser
- Drunk Elephant – Protini Polypeptide Cream
- ICONIC London – Triple Threat Mascara
- Demi Candle – 2 variations
- Beauty Pro – Warming Eye Mask
- We Are Paradoxx – 3-in-1 Hair Repair
- By Terry – Mini Hydra-Pressed Powder
- Revolution – Satin Kiss Lipstick and Pout Bomb Gloss
- Aroma Active | Repair Cream | Deluxe Size
- Rodial – Vitamin C Brightening Mask
- Christophe Robin – Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt
- Elemis – Pro Collagen Cleansing Balm
- Avant – Lip Scrub
- Sachajuan – Hair Repair Mask
- West Barn Co – Brow Jelly
- Inika – Black Eye Pencil
- Emma Hardie – Plump and Glow Mist
- Philip Kingsley – Elasticizer Booster
- Luvia – Bespoke 2 Pan Eyeshadow Palette
- Zelens – Tea Shot Urban Defence Serum
- Disciple – Gua Sha
- First Aid Beauty – KP Body Scrub
- ESPA – Optimal Skin Pro Moisturiser
- The Ordinary – Mandelic Acid
- PMD – Clean Mini