The next fragrance to be released in the Guerlain Patrimoine de Guerlain Collection is Vol de Nuit. In total, the collection will include six vintage fragrances with a modern twist.
|Price：||Release Date：||Where to buy：|
A chypre oriental fragrance for women, rare, mysterious and bold, with a strong personality. Vol de Nuit (Night Flight) is the title of the famous novel by Antoine de Saint-Exupery: an ode to courage, which is paid tribute to the mysterious perfume.
Now all the fragrances in the collection will be released in the iconic bottle with an inverted heart-shaped cap, which was developed by designer Georges Chevalier in 1912.
- Fragrance groups: oriental, floral;
- Gender: for women;
- Top notes: bergamot, petitgrain, galbanum;
- Heart notes: jasmine, narcissus, exotic spices;
- Base notes: amber, iris, vanilla, patchouli, woody notes;
- Concentration: Eau de Toilette;
- Limited edition : no;
- Volume: 75 ml;
- Year of issue: 2021.
It is coming soon to purchase. But there is no exact news about the content of it. We will continue to update more details. If you are interested in it, please feel free to check the content update on this page.
In addition, You can check out more information about Guerlain by clicking the link below.
- Guerlain L’Essentiel High Perfection foundation SPF15
- Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale The Micro-Lift Concentrate Serum
- Guerlain official website