When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday for the year 2022 is celebrated/ observed on Friday, November 25th.
Walmart Black Friday 2022
The deals in each of Walmart’s Black Friday ads will be available both online and in-stores.
However since 2020 when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, they’ve been offering the deals online a few days earlier than in-stores to cut down on the in-person store traffic. And if you’re a paying Walmart+ member, you’ll get even earlier access than everyone else to each of the separate sales… helpful if you’re looking to secure a deal on any one of their popular items like TV’s or gaming consoles which tend to sell out in minutes (this year all Walmart+ members get 7-hour early access to each of the 3 events).
Walmart+ membership costs $98 if you prepay for the a year or $12.95 on a monthly basis.
What To Expect About Walmart Black Friday 2021
As always, I’ll be posting a copy of their ad, sale start/end dates and all the important details for Walmart Black Friday 2021 the moment I know more. Be sure to check back again soon for the latest updates.
You can check the latest beauty sales here: Makeup Sales & Deals This Week
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
- Event #1: Begins online on Wednesday November 3, 2021 at 7:00PM EST/4:00PM PST and in-stores on Friday November 5, 2021 at 5:00AM local time. The deals will run through Sunday November 7, 2021 or while supplies last. 4-hour online early access will be given to all Walmart+ members which will begin at 3:00PM EST/12:00PM PST.
- Event #2: Begins online on Wednesday November 10, 2021 at 7:00PM EST/4:00PM PST and in stores on Friday November 12, 2021 at 5:00AM local time. The deals will run through Sunday November 14, 2021 or while supplies last. 4-hour online early access will be given to all Walmart+ members which will begin at 3:00PM EST/12:00PM PST.
- Event #3: Begins online on Monday November 22, 2021 at 7:00PM ET/4:00PM PT and in stores on Friday November 26, 2021 at 5:00AM local time. The featured deals during this event will run through the end of the day on Friday November 26, 2021 or while supplies last. 4-hour online early access will be given to all Walmart+ members.
Are you interested in seeing some of Walmart’ older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
Updated on Thursday November 17, 2019: With exactly two weeks to go until Thanksgiving, Walmart’s Black Friday ad has just been released! You can go to walmart.com for information！Don’t forget to check out the page about beauty!
- Start date, online: Shop walmart.com beginning Wednesday, November 27, 2019 at 10:00PM EST / 9:00PM CST / 7:00PM PST.
- Start date, in-stores: Stores open at 6:00PM in the afternoon on Thursday, Thanksgiving day, November 28, 2019. Lines will likely form hours prior to doors opening.
- End date: Prices valid until midnight or store closing time on Friday, November 29, 2019. As always, everything advertised is in limited quantities and only available “while supplies last”. Expect certain things to sell out early.
What We Expect
Last year’s Black Friday, Walmart sold many items at a discount,very cost-effective.We haven’t received the notice of this year’s Black Friday discount. We predict that there will be the same discount this year. Don’t miss it. You can bookmark our website, and we will post it on our website in time after receiving the relevant information. You can check the discount information of Walmart or other brands.
More about Walmart
Walmart is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores, headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas. The company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969.