When is Black Friday 2021?
This year the main sale begins two days before Thanksgiving, on Tuesday November 23, 2021 both in stores and at macys.com (with curbside pickup available).
- Early Black Friday Deals: November 8-15, 2021 in stores and online.
- 2nd Round of Early BF Deals: November 16-22, 2021 in stores and online.
- Main Black Friday sale, start date: Tuesday November 23, 2021 (that’s 2 days before Thanksgiving), in-stores when doors open at 10:00AM and online. Stores will be closed on Thanksgiving day itself but will open early at 6:00am on Friday morning.
- Main Black Friday sale, end date: Saturday November 27, 2021 or while supplies last.
Macy’s Black Friday 2021
Macy’s Black Friday 2021 flyer is now posted.
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on November 24, 2020:
Starting today, Macy’s Black Friday 2020 officially started, You will see a huge deals update here;
Black Friday Beauty Sale + Gift with purchase. Shipping is free with $25 purchase
- Shiseido up to 35% off + free 6-pc gift with $85 purchase + a free FREE Essential Energy Moisturizing Cream with $125 purchase
- Estee Lauder Value Set up to 50% off + free gift offer
- MAC Beauty up to 50% Off
- Beauty Gift Set $10
- Fragrances Gift Set $25
Macy’s Black Friday 2020
The Black Friday Sales 2020 is just around the corner and you will get your final chance to buy Macy’s at a lowest prices. Macy’s Black Friday 2020 ad is officially released! Scroll down the page to view all 50+ pages and to see this year’s start/end dates, both online and in-stores.
For complete Macy’s Black Friday 2020 ad, please click here!
You can also check Macy’s Black Friday page for more information.
When & Where to Shop
As we all know, the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic has changed everything around this year. Macy’s has decided to adjust their typical Black Friday sales schedule this year to accommodate social distancing rules that are currently in place in many cities and states across the country. Here’s are the confirmed sale start and end dates:
- Early BF Preview deals start date: Monday November 16, 2020 in stores and online.
- Confirmed main start date: Tuesday November 24, 2020 (that’s 2 days before Thanksgiving), in-stores and online.
- Confirmed end date: Saturday November 28, 2020 or while supplies last.
One tradition Macy’s is keeping up is rebates. Every year, it’s one of the holdouts for offering deals that require you to send in a mail-in rebate. Most of the deals in the ad don’t require this, but be sure to note which ones do.
Here’s The Beauty Ad Scan
Are you interested in seeing some of Macy’s’ older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
More about Macy’s
Macy’s is an American department store chain founded in 1858 by Rowland Hussey Macy. It became a division of the Cincinnati-based Federated Department Stores in 1994 (later renamed as Macy’s, Inc. in 2007), as a Bloomingdale’s department store chain affiliate.