When is Black Friday 2021?
The Black Friday 2020 sale has ended. Mark your calendar for Best Buy Black Friday 2021 on November 26, the second day after Thanksgiving.
La Mer Black Friday 2021
ULTIMATE BLACK FRIDAY. Customize your Suite of Gifts SHOP NOW>>>
Create an indulgent gift with any $150 purchase:
- Pick 4 Deluxe Mini Treatments
- Choose a La Mer Silk Ribbon Scarf
- Select a La Mer Mirror
- Pick a La Mer Vanity Case
Last Year’s Black Friday Ad
Updated on November 19, 2020:
Starting today, La Mer Black Friday 2020 officially started, You will see a huge deals update here;
La Mer UK Black Friday
- a 7-piece collection worth £139 with orders of £200+, featuring such as the iconic Crème de la Mer, The Regenerating Serum and – ideal for the current climate – The Hand Cream. Plus, your members can customise their gift by choosing a skincare accessory to complete the kit.
- The Genaissance Eye & Expression Cream 3ml with orders of £350+
- There is no code for this offer – simply link through here
- As always – all customers receive complimentary standard delivery, 2 samples at checkout, complimentary gift wrap and personalisation.
- from Wednesday 25th November at 12:01am, ends Sunday 29th November at 11:59pm. Whilst stocks last.
Are you interested in seeing some of La Mer’ older Black Friday ads? Then follow the links below to view the last few years of ad history.
Updated on November 29, 2019:
La Mer ‘s Black Friday Sale starting now, shop cremedelamer.com to create your own free custom 4-piece mini-regimen with travel bag and La Mer charm with any $150 purchase. Offer available exclusively online, while supplies last. Promo ends at 11:59PM EST on Saturday November 30, 2019. See the terms posted below for complete details. Happy bargain hunting!
More about La Mer
La Mer creates luxury, high-performance skin care and makeup by harnessing the power of the sea. In the 1960s, aerospace physicist Dr. Max Huber set out to help heal the appearance of scars he suffered in a lab accident. Pioneering the use of sea kelp and bio-fermentation in skin care, he created Miracle Broth™—the elixir that powers the legendary Crème de la Mer.