Guerlain just released their new limited-edition Red Orchid Collection to celebrate the new year.
The collection is available now with products ranging in price from $36 to $90.
Where to buy：
For the occasion, Violette, Guerlain Creative Director of Make-Up, has created an exclusive new harmony of four shadows, Ombres G 770 Red Vanda.
- A fresh pink with a satin finish to sweep across the eyelid and up over the brow bone to open up the eyes.
- An intense burgundy red with a satin finish to apply along the lash line to sculpt the eyes.
- An elegant metallic coppery red to place under the eye for a sparkling look.
- A metallic version of the luminous gold to add a hint of light at the corner of the eye.
- 770 Red Vanda – A flamboyant red in a matte velvet texture for voluptuous and graphic lips.
- 918 Red Ballerina – A berry red tone, with a satin finish evoking the silky skirt of the ballerina orchid, for delightful lips.
- 966 Red Fire Star – An orangy shade, an exceptionally vibrant matte metallic brick red tone.
Ten times more concentrated in 24-karat gold* than Parure Gold fluid foundation, Parure Gold Cushion’s formula bathes the complexion in pure radiance on each application. A luminous matte finish that subtly enhances skin’s beauty.