At Dior line Capture Totale released a new anti-aging serum for the skin around the eyes Dior Capture Totale the Super Potent an Eye Serum.
|Price：||Release Date：||Where to buy：|
|$75||Available now||at Dior|
Our gaze, the condition of the skin around the eyes, determines 80% how other people see our age. To maintain a youthful look, Dior scientists conducted an exclusive study in 4 countries (China, France, Korea and Japan), which allowed them to understand the evolution of the aging of the eye contour depending on the body type and eye shape.
Thus, Dior research has identified 9 signs of aging that affect the condition of the skin around the eyes, and combined them into the unique Dior Eye Power Index .
The new Super Potent Eye Serum is the first anti-fatigue and anti-aging eye serum that helps reshape the entire eye area, down to the brow ridges, for a more defined contour and leaves skin smooth, firm and radiant. After 4 weeks of regular use of the serum, the skin around the eyes looks 4 years younger.
The new Dior Capture Totale Super Potent Eye Serum is 92% natural. Super Potent Eye Serum Formula Includes:
- Bio-cell Longoza technology, which restores the energy of the mother’s skin cells;
- Rye extract, which tones and strengthens the skin around the eyes;
- Acetylated Hyaluronic Acid which helps maintain skin hydration.
How to use:
1. Apply the eye contour serum from the temple to the inner corner of the eye, applying gentle pressure with the applicator. Then smooth out the upper eyelid. Repeat the movement two to three times for each eye.
2. Sweep the applicator from the inner corner of the eye to the lower eyelid to lighten dark circles and smooth fine lines. Repeat the movement on the upper eyelid, following the outline of the browbone to the crow’s feet. Repeat the movement two to three times for each eye.
3. Lift the upper eyelid, smooth and stretch the skin upwards with the applicator. Follow the outline of the browbone. Repeat the movement two to three times for each eye.
4. Raise the tips of your eyebrows and use your fingertips to knead the brow line for five seconds on each eyebrow.