The UK’s first Advent Calendar of its type!
It’s not only Cruelty Free and Vegan, but it’s also Plastic Free…
It’s not just beauty, it also contains lifestyle products, snacks AND 3 doors aren’t products, they reveal the good deed you’ve done for a Charity this Christmas!
Not only the above, but it’s also customisable, choose whether you want makeup or not, and if you do, what colours. Also choose what top size you are for the clothing product inside!
Filled with some of the best, sustainable and plastic free products from mostly small businesses, including skincare, bath, body, hair and makeup (if you opt for the makeup option), clothing, home fragrance & sweet treats!
Reusable Box made from Kraft paper board that will keep those bits and bobs safe and sound for years to come.
£149 (worth £325)
Official Release Date:
Available to pre-order now for dispatch November at Freedm Street
MY RATING: 5 /5
Contains 17 Full Size Products by 17 Brands:
- Organic Face Serum with Coffee Oil by UpCircle (RRP £14.99)
- Elixirs Soulful Spice Exfoliate by Love Absolute (RRP £36)
- Solid Night Cream by Balade En Provence (RRP £24)
- Radiance Eye Gel by Purity Natural Beauty (RRP £17)
- Le Papier Lipstick (RRP £13.90)
- Green Clay, Matcha, Maca Root & Hemp Face Mask by Bumi Naturals (RRP £29)
- A Sprinkle of Snow Bath Crush by Ascent Bath & Body (RRP £7.50)
- Organic Body Scrub Melt by Wildtree (RRP £5.50)
- Sparkle & Glow Facial Bar by Love Absolute (RRP £33.50)
- Treatment Conditioner by Hairy Jayne (RRP £7)
- Gingerbread & White Christmas Soy Wax Melts by Mala Home Fragrance (RRP £5.75)
- Soothing Super Balm by Lucky Cloud (RRP £7)
- Mega Pick & Mix by Freedm Street, 500g (RRP £8.95)
- Classic Collection Box, Fetcha Chocolates (RRP £9.95)