The Fenty Beauty Eaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint has been revealed as being the latest Fenty drop.
I don’t talk about Fenty Beauty makeup that often but the upcoming release of these newEaze Drop Blurring Skin Tint got me excited.
|Price：||Release Date：||Where to buy：|
|$29.5||March 26||at Fenty Beauty|
The blur is real. Rihanna wanted to create a light coverage, easy-to-apply, flexible skin tint that instantly evens out your complexion and give a flattering blurred effect. Eaze Drop, with hydrating QuickBlur complex, is perfect for a no-makeup makeup look, or for when you want to look effortlessly put together. In 25 adaptable shade options for all.
- Instant, blurring skin tint in 25 flexible shades
- Buildable light to medium longwear coverage
- With QuickBlur Complex for a hydrating, diffused effect
- Smooth texture that layers well with primer and skincare
- Applies well with fingers or brush
- Humidity-, sweat-, and transfer-resistant formula