Glossybox theme for their March subscription box is ‘Pretty Pleasures’ and has been inspired by pastel colours and sweet treats.
I love glossybox! It’s really good and has a lot of good products every month, also it’s only really cheap as the products are worth a lot more than the box costs. Also, you get to try out new products you’ve never had before and end up loving the brand. You get a mix of makeup, skincare, hair care and accessories like brushes or face cloths so that’s really good as well.
Get your first box for £11 with FREE delivery. Use code SWEET at checkout
Official Release Date:
Available now at Glossybox
My Rating: 4 /5
- Beautaniq Beauty Nourishing Mascara worth £15.50 FULL SIZE
- Nails Inc Polish in Palace Gardens worth £11 FULL SIZE
- Figs & Rouge Blurring Primer & Finishing Fix 30ml worth £38 FULL SIZE
- So Eco Complexion Sponge worth £6 FULL SIZE
- NYX Professional Makeup Suede Matte Lip Liner or NYX Professional Soft Matte Lip Cream